The positions recently available at OACYS have been filled. We welcome applications at any time for our files, and should an opening become available in the future we will contact you. Thank you for your interest in our company!
- Customer Service Representative. Work with customers either in person, over the telephone, or via computer communication. Handle support calls and assist with problem solving. Coordinate with customers and OACYS staff to arrange service schedules. Learn under supervision to diagnose and resolve problems.* Opening Available
- Technical Service Engineer. The Technical Service Engineer works with customers on a daily basis to troubleshoot and resolve issues with computers, networks and Internet service. Assistance is provided to customers over the phone, in the office or at the customer’s residence or place of business. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the highest level of customer support and service, and strive to resolve an issue professionally while leveraging
the experience of the OACYS team..* Opening Available
- Field Wireless Engineer. Conduct onsite LOS (line of sight) surveys. Interact with customers at their homes and businesses, install and test wireless equipment at customer and tower sites and provide followup service. Climb ladders, walk rooftops, and climb towers. Requires comfort working at heights, following safety guidelines and regular training. Work on new tower construction when required.*
- Network Operations Engineer. This position requires previous network or system administration experience, otherwise satisfactory experience in an OACYS shop or field position and a demonstrated aptitude for complex network systems. Assist network operations manager with network operations. Help install, maintain, and update/upgrade network servers as required. Review and interpret network traffic and make system adjustments when necessary. Understand firewall, router, and switch configurations. Assist in management of internal company network and wide-area wireless grid. Interact with customers and work on new tower expansions.*
- Programmer. (no positions are currently available)
- Website Designer. (no positions are currently available)
- Marketing and Sales. (no positions are currently available)
- Accounting. (no positions are currently available)
*All employment information is current as of June 27, 2017 and is subject to change without notice. No job offers or contracts or agreements are implied by any information provided herein.