Managed IT Contracts
Let our experienced technicians monitor and manage your network so you can focus on your business!
OACYS Technology has been helping California Central Valley businesses with their IT needs for over 20 years. We can use that expertise to keep your IT infrastructure running as smoothly as possible while allowing you to forget about the day-to-day IT concerns and focus on your business. We have several technicians available to help, backed by senior engineers with over 15 years of experience.
We are able to assist businesses of any size or industry. Each business will have unique needs in their network, please call us to discuss at (559) 781-4123. Managed IT Services are monthly fee-based services and we can design a plan to fit your needs and budget based on the amount of involvement you decide is best. If you prefer an hourly consulting service, refer to our Consulting Services page for more information.
Why managed IT service is right for your business
- 24×7 monitoring checks run on all servers and workstations to identify issues early on – Automated monitoring of key health indicators from servers down to workstations, notifying OACYS technicians to allow for rapid response.
- On-site, virtual, and over the phone support available when needed – Local technicians available for any IT support need that arises. Most issues are resolved remotely to minimize downtime and costs.
- Backup solutions – Keeps all system software up to date on a scheduled basis, to protect against security vulnerabilities.
- Antivirus protection – Protect against viruses, ransomware, and spyware from a solution managed and monitored by our staff. Also able to offer virus protection appliances in addition to software.
- Automated installation of security updates from Microsoft, Adobe, and other vendors – Full automation of local or off-site backup to ensure your data stays protected at all times. Able to provide testing of data restoration to give peace of mind.
- Assistance with meeting new HIPAA requirements for healthcare organizations – We can provide step-by-step assistance in meeting HIPAA regulations. Providing risk assessment, employee training, and helping with documentation requirements.