Managed IT Contracts
Let our experienced technicians monitor and manage your network so you can focus on your business!
OACYS Technology has been helping California Central Valley businesses with their IT needs for over 20 years. We can use that expertise to keep your IT infrastructure running as smoothly as possible while allowing you to forget about the day-to-day IT concerns and focus on your business. We have several technicians available to help, backed by senior engineers with over 15 years of experience.
We are able to assist businesses of any size or industry. Each business will have unique needs in their network, please call us to discuss at (559) 781-4123. Managed IT Services are monthly fee-based services and we can design a plan to fit your needs and budget based on the amount of involvement you decide is best. If you prefer an hourly consulting service, refer to our Consulting Services page for more information.
Why managed IT service is right for your business
Peace of Mind
If you are unsure whether you comply with regulatory requirements that apply to your business, let us do the compliance work for you. Whether it is HIPAA or PCI, you do not want the possibility of breaches or fines hurting you or your customers. We can provide a plan to get you on the path to compliance with our technicians doing much of the implementation.
Are you prepared for a server failure or disaster? We can provide you with recommendations and tools to recover quickly and avoid any loss of data. Our backup and disaster recovery features can be a good fit for any network.
We offer Managed IT services that fit all sizes of businesses and budgets. From plans that include the full feature set and technician time under a flat fee, to plans that include the essentials with discounted hourly rates – we can fit a solution to your needs, and help you identify those needs if desired.
- 24×7 monitoring checks run on all servers and workstations to identify issues early on – Automated monitoring of key health indicators from servers down to workstations, notifying OACYS technicians to allow for rapid response.
- On-site, virtual, and over the phone support available when needed – Local technicians available for any IT support need that arises. Most issues are resolved remotely to minimize downtime and costs.
- Backup solutions – Keeps all system software up to date on a scheduled basis, to protect against security vulnerabilities.
- Antivirus protection – Protect against viruses, ransomware, and spyware from a solution managed and monitored by our staff. Also able to offer virus protection appliances in addition to software.
- Automated installation of security updates from Microsoft, Adobe, and other vendors – Full automation of local or off-site backup to ensure your data stays protected at all times. Able to provide testing of data restoration to give peace of mind.
- Assistance with meeting new HIPAA requirements for healthcare organizations – We can provide step-by-step assistance in meeting HIPAA regulations. Providing risk assessment, employee training, and helping with documentation requirements.